Account Director, Biotech
Apply nowPrimary Location: Basel, SwitzerlandFull timeR1158772Date Posted: 01.20.2021
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of a sales team in a large market or a significant portion of a large region to achieve financial goals. Responsible for multiple accounts based upon geography, industry or a large set of named accounts.Manages a sales team or top key account at regional level to achieve financial goals
• Directs the activities of a sales team to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned accounts or sales territory.
• Takes proactive role in contract strategy.
• Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
• As required, may lead negotiations in renewing multi-year contract(s) within assigned accounts.
• Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts.
• Manages the overall relationship to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Provides leadership to the sales team and coordinates the involvement of IQVIA resources (marketing, consulting, client services) in actively promoting the full IQVIA portfolio of products and consulting services to anticipate and meet client needs.
• Ensures that sales team is fully staffed, trained and deployed to maximize sales coverage. Develops and executes account plan(s) and monitors progress.
• Adjusts plan accordingly to consider IQVIA new product/service offerings as well as significant changes to business conditions.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience Req
• Eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience Advanced
• Experience within Biotech / Pharma is a must have
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Apply nowSave jobRemove saved job