Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World! You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. At Cisco that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an Account Manager to grow our Enterprise business in Switzerland. In this job you will:
- Focus on customer experience and become your customers' trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partner team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed landmarks and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle customers’ most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the World shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Sales Specialists, Pre-sales Engineering and the Partner Community to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations and close the business.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best. Join us today and make amazing things happen!
Who You Are
You are looking to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships. You have a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs. You have a strong ability to analyze the market, identify business drivers, craft a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy into life. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to develop key skills and achieve career advancement in an exciting customer focused sales role.
Should you be interested in joining Cisco for this role, you should come with:
- Around 5 years of shown success in outside sales.
- Sales experience and knowledge of the partner and customer community; strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of the partner sales reps.
- Confirmed knowledge of a process once working with large Enterprise customer, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Strong Cisco or competitive technology understanding and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English and German (Swiss German preferred).
- BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Join us today and be you, with us!