The Account Technology Strategist is at the forefront of our digital transformation efforts for our enterprise customers. The ATS works exclusively to support the business of customers, map business scenarios to the technical foundation, understand and translate the customer priorities and desired outcomes, and orchestrate resources in the customer’s digital journey. ATS’s technical acumen enables customers to do business in new disruptive ways. ATS drives the adoption of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Modern Workplace solutions, and Microsoft Dynamics 365. ATS is the owner of the ITDM relationship, and acts as a virtual CTO.
This Job Will Provide You:
- A forum to leverage your technical expertise and business acumen
- Authorization to make major disruptions and changes to the technical architecture to enable transformative solutions
- An opportunity to drive your customers to do business in new and transformational ways
- The chances to inspire and lead teams of deep technology experts from the customer, partner, and Microsoft
- Drive trusted relationship with the customer
We are looking for you to demonstrate deep expertise in our customer’s business, knowledge of the markets in which customer operates, and Microsoft’s capability to help the customer drive their digital transformation. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, change management, and a principled approach to broad digital transformation challenges and opportunities. You may also share a common set of characteristics, such as strong leadership and people skills, and bring the experience that drives innovation and customer value.
You will be focused on the following priorities:
- Own, manage and develop the technical business relationships with the technology influencers/decision makers of the customers
- Lead the translation of the customer’s desired business outcomes into technical architecture
- Influence & orchestrate the technical delivery of all technical resources involved in delivering the customers’ desired outcome
Your specific actions will include:
- Digital Transformation - Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase Microsoft’s unique value proposition
- Technology Leadership - influencing the design of technical architectures to support customer’s business outcomes
- Technical Sales Leadership - differentiating yourself by having a strong focus on both technology and business
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.