Come to unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Our Human Capital team in Zurich advises multinational companies and their pension funds. Utilizing a combination of strong analytical skills and in-depth market knowledge, we provide analytical and strategic advice on a wide range of topics related to pension solutions, insurances, including financial reporting and performance management, M&A and corporate restructuring, benchmarking analysis, asset liability management studies, and risk management.
To support the growth of this dynamic and innovative team, we are looking to fill a junior position in Zurich as
Actuarial Analyst (m/f/d)
In this role, you will integrate our team immediately to support our consultants to design and implement solutions to the challenges faced by leading multinational companies, their pension funds and their employees. This will involve the analysis and valuation of pension funds for financial reporting, strategic decision-making, risk management purposes and investment related services. Additionally, you will contribute to our marketing and research activities and provide your expertise and talent in areas in which you can best contribute to the success of our activities.
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys quantitative modelling, with a relevant educational background, preferably in mathematics, natural or economic science
- You are either a new graduate or bring along some initial work experience within insurance or consulting (one to three years)
- You have clear view on a professional career in consulting and interest in analytical duties, challenging situations and are happy to interact with our clients and their employees
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you are able to communicate fluently in German and English
- You enjoy working within a team and would look forward to working with colleagues and clients who are based both within Switzerland and internationally, in particular to further a close collaboration with our Lausanne office including travel
At Willis Towers Watson you will discover a diverse, team-oriented and flexible working environment with colleagues that take pleasure in providing value-adding advice to clients. We offer a competitive salary benefit package, a bonus scheme, support for further education and an interesting career within the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
We are looking forward to your complete application (CV, Diplomas, Reference Letters if available) via our homepage (“Careers” section). It takes only 5 minutes to submit in our career portal. In case of further questions or details please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Job code 200003XC) or contact Helle Romundset at +49 69–1505 5563.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical inter-sections between talent, assets and ideas driving business performance. For more information please visit our website on www.willistowerswatson.com.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.