Abbott Established Pharmaceutical Division is looking for an
Advanced Analytics Transformation Lead - Abbott EPD
at the global EPD Headquarter in Basel - Allschwil.
The Advanced Analytics (AA) Transformation Lead is responsible for driving company-wide engagement and capability building on the topic of Advanced Analytics/Machine learning while leading a Team of Project Managers.
The Central Advanced Analytics team in EPD helps lead the transformation towards becoming a global, data-driven company with the help of data and modern data technologies (e.g., Machine Learning, Deep Learning).
Advanced Analytics is an important lever to reach our business targets, now and in the future. The central AA team is an integral part of the StrategyManagement Office at EPD that has a very close link and regular interactions with the EPD Senior Leadership Team.
- Establish an objective-based communication and engagement plan for AA with clear KPIs
- Define and implement the capability building approach, including OJT and structured assessment of progress of the development of skills across key roles and areas of the business
- Oversee the project management of AA initiatives progress and actively engage to ensure progress to plan
- Build comprehensive set of communication, capability building, community building and “engagement” assets along key EPD channels
- Ensure there is a holistic / integrated scaling approach for EPD, defining the overall scaling plan together with the Advanced Analytics Director
- Several years of relevant working experience, combining modern data technologies with change management and capability building, in larger organizations.
- Pharma experience, emerging markets experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior executives and senior business / technical stakeholders on the topic of advanced analytics, machine learning and modern data technologies
- Effective communication and influencing skills, solid experience in bridging between Advanced Analytics / modern data technologies and business, proven experience in conveying how to apply data science methods, data and analytics to business problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with and curating global online training platforms such as e.g., LinkedIn Learning
- Proven experience in driving digital transformation in a corporate environment with focus on mindset, skills and people.
- Self-starter, used of bringing urgency to the tasks at hand, with ability to multitask
- Accountability for delivering high quality results
- Intrinsic motivation to guide people and make Advanced Analytics more accessible to a broader range of stakeholders. Ability to work with cross-functional teams and bring business and data science closer together – strategy consultancy experience a plus
- Fluency in English a must, additional languages a plus
EPD is adding the role of AA Transformation Lead to the central AA team. The role will be based in Basel, reporting to the Director Advanced Analytics. This role would be specifically accountable for building up new structures and assets to engage with the world-wide EPD organization on the topic of Advanced Analytics, to generate buy in and lay the foundation for active collaboration on applying Advanced Analytics to drive business impact for the business.
The role will drive change management activities in relation to the scaling of advanced analytics across EPD. The role will define and implement the capability building approach, the communication / engagement strategy and oversee project management of AA initiatives across EPD globally.
The AA Change Lead will require a solid understanding of what advanced analytics/ machine learning is and how it can be applied successfully in global organizations, as well as a proven ability to engage with different stakeholders from various functions to make this topic concrete. An important aspect is also to help connect people active in the advanced analytics space and help create a trusted world-wide Advanced Analytics community within EPD.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application as pdf.
EPD Established Pharma
Switzerland > Allschwil : H-127
Yes, 20 % of the Time