Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” –Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As an Advanced Application Engineering Specialist (m/f/*) in Switzerland for 3M’s Biopharmaceutical Purification Business Unit (Separation and Purification Sciences Division) you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Driving Biopharmaceutical Purification business growth as part of a cross-functional, international team (including Global Key Accounts) through collaborations with customers and external industry experts to implement manufacturing purification solutions.
- Becoming a 3M European area bioprocess science and technology leader by developing and maintaining key opinion leader relationships, developing collaborations across 3M’s customer base, and championing 3M technology and innovation through joint publications, presentations, and active industry engagement.
- Being at the heart of Europe’s technology hub (cell and gene therapy, mRNA, plasma fractionation, mAb etc. ) and serving as the dedicated EMEA Application Engineering voice feeding into the global biopharma product and application R&D teams in order to advance future technology and products.
- Providing product application engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the 3M product portfolio.
- Working across the relevant 3M organizations to provide customer insights, support customer-centric sales and marketing activities, and champion upcoming product evaluations at customer sites.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Relevant industrial bioprocess development experience in a private, public, government or military environment at pre-clinical and clinical stages
- Track record of technical collaborations across internal and external organizations, professional technical conference presentations and peer-reviewed publications.
- Fluently in English.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Bioengineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Relevant hands-on experience in mAb biopharmaceutical process development at pre-clinical and clinical stages of development (biopharma PD, MSAT, or supplier side)
- Bioprocess development experience of advanced modalities such as gene and cell therapy
- Customer facing experience in the bioprocess technology market.
- French language skills
Remote Role: This position can be based in any location in Switzerland.
Supporting Your Well-being
Fair, performance-oriented and competitive payment is fundamental for 3M. To be attractive to the best talents, we regularly monitor the standards in the market. In addition, depending on the position and location, a wide range of social benefits is offered - including, for instance, additional payments such as vacation pay, a company pension and benefits under collective agreements and non-tariff agreements. A good work-life balance is the best basis for motivated employees, therefore flexibility has been part of our DNA since the beginning. We want your job suits best to your life situation - not the other way around! Depending on the position and possibilities, we offer individual, flexible work models.
(*) At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Achtung: Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Aktueller Lebenslauf und Ausbildungsnachweise) benötigen. Bitte laden Sie diese bei Schritt 3 ”Meine Erfahrung” beim Punkt “Lebenslauf“ hoch. Hier können Sie mehrere Dokumente hochladen.
Globale 3M Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzerklärung
Bitte lesen Sie vor Verwendung dieser Website die Nutzungsbedingungen sorgfältig durch. Die Zustimmung und Einhaltung dieser Bedingungen sind Voraussetzung für den Zugriff und die Nutzung dieser Website und Ihre Bewerbung für einen Job bei 3M.
Bitte öffnen Sie das verknüpfte Dokument, indem Sie hier klicken, wählen Sie das Land aus, für das Sie sich bewerben möchten und überprüfen Sie Ihre Angaben. Vor der Übermittlung Ihrer Bewerbung werden Sie gebeten, Ihre Zustimmung zu den Nutzungsbedingungen zu bestätigen.