With 1500 employees from more than 30 countries and cultures working at 14 sites, Skyguide provides air traffic control services for Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. In 2020, Skyguide safely and efficiently guided around 0.5 million (in previous years around 1.3 million) civil and military aircraft through the busiest airspace in Europe.
That’s why Skyguide needs you!
Agile Coach & Transformation Manager 80-100%
Location: Wangen b. Düb. &/or Geneva
As an Agile Coach & Transformation Manager you will be part of skyguide's Agile Transformation Team.
With your outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills, you will strongly contribute to successfully transform skyguide to become more agile and flexibel to respond to the fast changing aviation environnment. Your natural positive leadership will allow you to board the different stakholders with you through this fascinating journey.
- Drive and facilitate the global understanding and adopting Agile principles, values and practices within our software development community
- Contribute to establishing a culture for continuous improvement on team and organization level
- Be a role model for change
- Act as hands-on Scrum Master for the Agile Transformation Team (including handling typical Scrum events and tools like Jira / Confluence)
- Coach and train managers in developing towards a more servant style of leadership
- Create an environment of trust and collaboration where teams can self-organize and create value
- Proven experience in software engineering & development
- Strong leadership attitude with outstanding communication skills
- Proven stakeholder and change management skills
- Have the flair for innovation and be passionate about learning and sharing new way of working
- Strong ability to quickly understand the current corporate culture and learn how to navigate in it effectively
- 5 years+ as Certified SAFe® program consultant (SPC) with proven experience in Agile Transformation/Training and coaching on all levels
- Proficient in English (C1 minimum), Fluent in French or German (B2 minimum)
- Aviation background as an asset