- Expert level experience in Go, Python.
- Proven experience developing frontend (web) applications (ReactJS, Ember, etc.).
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience with Java and C++ is a plus.
- End-to-end leadership of a project, from data mining and modeling to production deployment
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code for mission critical software components
- Fundamental understanding of machine learning and data science processes
- Experience working on search engines is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
DescriptionThe Information Intelligence team is looking for extraordinary individuals to join a small, driven team of software engineering experts working side by side with our machine learning scientists. Together, you will be pushing the boundaries of natural language processing and understanding at Apple scale. You will be designing and developing the core software infrastructure that brings our state of the art machine learned natural language understanding system to production, allowing Siri to understanding our customers all across the globe. Apple’s most meaningful resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. You will be fully eligible for Apple benefits. The programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
Education & ExperienceB.Sc or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience