Artistic Swimming Coach
Our club is looking to employ a coach to support and train our Junior Artistic Swimming Team, preferably starting in January 2021.
The successful applicant will coach different levels of young athletes in Artistic Swimming at club and national team level.
The “Schwimmverein beider Basel” (SVB) is one of the leading Swimming Clubs in Switzerland and is the official Swimming Club in the Basel
The SVB includes:
- Junior Teams in Swimming, Water Polo, Artistic Swimming, and Triathlon
- Over 500 members in the club including 160 licensed swimmers
- Access to multiple aquatic facilities which ensures optimal training environment
Our Swimming Club is deeply integrated into the sports scene of the Northwestern Region of Switzerland providing a large catchment area
including the cantons Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft, Solothurn, Aargau, as well welcoming athletes from our neighboring countries France
The Artistic Swimming division, that currently contains over 70 athletes, has been practicing competitive sports for over twenty years and has
promoted and trained various international athletes. We offer training for five different experience levels on up to six days a week. Some of our
athletes train between 15 and 20 hours a week.
- Support our Artistic Swimming Coaching Team (50%) as well as Swiss Aquatics National Team(s) (50%)
- We are looking for a motivated and responsible coach who
- Plans and leads training in the assigned teams
- Supports and looks after the young athletes during competitions
- Is certified or committed to be certified as Artistic Swimming judge
- Takes over administrative and organizational tasks in agreement with the section head and the head coach
- Is willing to travel a substantial amount of time training and accompanying Swiss Aquatics national teams
- Experience in coaching junior and competitive athletes in Artistic Swimming at different levels from novice to elite level, combined
with excellent team spirit
- SLRG Brevet Plus Pool
- J + S junior trainer artistic swimming
- Reliability, responsibility and an excellent reputation
- Organisational skills to implement training programs and to meet the club’s performance coaching objectives
- Interpersonal skills in managing the athlete's development and team management
- Excellent communications skills
- English (oral & written), German is beneficial
- Passion for the Artistic Swimming sport and preferably past personal experience at an elite level
What we can offer you
- Working in a collegial and highly motivated team
- We support continuing education
- Attractive remuneration with modern and flexible employment conditions
If we have sparked your interest ,please send your application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .Please include your cover letter, your
CV, and any relevant qualifications. If you have questions feel free to contact Marius Hoener at +41 79 909 0234.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Schwimmverein beider Basel | Postfach 73 | 4020 Basel | Switzerland