WHO WE ARE:
DigiCert is the world’s premier provider of high-assurance digital certificates.
We are driven by the idea of finding a better way:
- A better way to provide authentication on the internet.
- A better way to tailor solutions to our customers’ needs.
- A better way to enrich our employees’ lives with opportunities to create the unexpected.
Join us in finding better ways to help people believe in their digital interactions, and transform yourself and the connected world we live in.
As Associate Authentication Analyst you will engage with external customers and internal stakeholders through various communication channels, execute DigiCert's validation process according to internal documentation, and analyze validation test-data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria.
This is a full-time position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Review incoming application forms, validate and submit to DigiCert's technical department
- Engage with external customers and internal stakeholders via phone, live chat, video calls and email
- Research customer organizations and verify contact details online
- Identify, document and alert managers of customer-call trends
- Execute DigiCert's validation process according to our internal documentation
- Analyze validation test-data to determine whether systems or processes have met our validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and team members
- Learn product features and gather customer requirements to confer with management
- Determine validation objectives and standards with internal managers
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 1+ year of customer service experience in the IT sector (advantageous)
- Tertiary qualification (advantageous)
- Native, bi-lingual or professional proficiency in Swiss German and bi-lingual or professional proficiency in English
- Detail-orientation, aptitude to learn, high level of self-motivation, high degree of curiosity and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tool experience: Microsoft Office and other software applications
WHAT's IN IT FOR YOU:
- Opportunity to build a career in an exciting futuristic technology market segment
- Opportunity to transition into B2B technology sales
- Progressive employment conditions and flexible working hours
- Attractive office environment in the center of St. Gallen (within walking distance of the train station)
- Exposure to modern systems and software tools
- Flat organization structure
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.