Back to Previous Page
Job ID 306863BR Position Title Associate Director Infrastructure (Clinical Data Stand. & Aut.) Apply to Job
Associate Director Infrastructure (Clinical Data Standards & Automation) CDS&A
1050! The number of Novartis associates that use our data standards, tools and solutions every day as we relentlessly endeavor to cross the bridge that transforms great science to great medicines.
The Associate Director, Infrastructure CDS&A, strategically and tactically supports the head of CDS&A.
Responsible for advising/leading the planning, development and implementation of processes, capability-build, metrics, risk assessment, communications, industry surveillance and culture which underpin our standards offering. Providing expert support and stellar customer focus to business. May lead global teams.
- Accountable for creating the Infrastructure team and setting its objectives & KPIs
- Accountable for all ‘infrastructure’ projects which fall under CDS&A.
- Accountable for defining, managing and reporting on standards metrics (including Return-On-Investment metrics).
- Accountable for all risk assessments and planning across CDS&A
- Accountable for the creation / maintenance of all CDS&A policies, procedures, decision trees etc
- Accountable for all the development and execution of the CDS&A training planning, pan-DO.
- Accountable for all pan-DO communications from standards and harmonizing messaging.
- Ensure efficient governance and approval of global clinical data standards / technologies liaising with governance boards as needed
- Act as an expert consultant providing Clinical Data Standards input to all relevant areas
- Act as the CDS&A Change-lead and culture champion
- 10 years’ experience within Biometrics functions, within Pharma
- Experience in at least two of: Data Management, Standards, Statistical Programming or Database Programming
- Experience in the design, application and governance of data standards
- Project Management representing the organization, collaborating across boundaries functional breadth managing crises
- Influences decisions that directly impact the project and departments ability to deliver objectives.
- Extensive Knowledge of process engineering.
- May have proven people leadership ability and expert skills in building partnerships and collaborations.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
*Some restrictions on flexible working options may apply and will be discussed during interview if applicable.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network Division Global Drug Development Business Unit GDO GDD Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Research & Development Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments