As our Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will work on the positioning and go-to-market strategy of Scandit’s products in the Transport and Logistics (T&L) Vertical. Working at the intersection of sales, marketing and product development, you will contribute necessary research to identify use cases and sub-verticals where there is product-market fit, develop and help execute strategies to build sales pipeline and support our sales team with relevant messaging and assets.
Product Marketing Managers at Scandit are working to understand their industry vertical better and more holistically than almost anyone else in the organization and at the same time build product know-how to judge how our products can solve customer problems. The position in our Zurich based Industry Solutions team is a key contributor to fuelling Scandit’s growth and a strong liaison between Scandit’s global marketing & sales teams and its Switzerland-based product team.
What You Will Do
- Becoming an industry expert in our Transport and Logistics (T&L) vertical
- Vertical strategy support through research and data analysis
- Responsibility for vertical key metric reporting structure and data update execution
- Product innovation support for vertical with market/trend research
- Contribute to demand generation efforts with messaging guidelines, campaign content briefings as well as campaign ideas and tactics
- Create collaterals for small industry events, webinars and our website
- Support sales by providing industry-specific sales trainings and content
Who You Are
- A degree in business management, marketing or engineering
and/or experience in a product marketing, product management or marketing role at a technology-driven organization
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen
- Solid analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Additional languages a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
“Everybody is welcome here” - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
We help you capture every opportunity.www.scandit.com