Bid Manager (m/w/d)
Publish Date: Jan 13, 2021 Location:
Zürich, Zürich, CH
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach andcontribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. e are looking for talent! Do you want to be part of a team that develops complex software solutions for exciting government agencies? Are you a team player, motivated and want to get ahead? Then apply with us now! We are looking for a creative Bid Manager (m/f/d) in Zurich with immediate effect or by appointment.
- Responsible in his/her bid as lead in atos processes, budget and the bid team organization
- Defines and requests budget for the bidding phase and is responsible to stay in budget
- Responsible for the bid team organization
- Responsible for the handover of a won bid into delivery
- Coordination and claming risks (identification and mitigation actions)
- Contributes in defining the financial business case with Sales & Solution Manager and do the financial calculation behind
- Responsible for the coodrination of the proposal project plan and implementation, budget, processes, risk management & strategy and all quality aspects related to the proposal process
- A university degree (HF/FH) in economic or a comparable education and training
- Project/Bid management experience (under considerable time pressure)
- Good team coach, i.e. has good leadership qualities, as he has to form, motivate and lead an interdepartmental (sometimes virtual) team
- Solid financial background to be able to do project calculations, cost simulations, benchmarking and challenge the business case overall
- Experienced in contract review and negotiations
- Linguistically gifted, i.e. able to produce the text in such a way that the document can ultimately convince the customer. He should be able to do this best in several languages (German, English and French as an advantage)
- Graphic flair, i.e. ensuring that the final form of the offer document is visually appealing and thus communicates the quality of the company visually
- Creativity; out of the box thinkt and result oriented
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.