BIM – Manager (m/w, 100%)
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architecture firm with its head office in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK, and USA.
To complement the team in our Basel office we are seeking for immediate employment as BIM Manager (m/w).
– Diploma or Master in Architecture (University of Applied Sciences or University)
– A minimum of five years’ experience with managing large scale BIM projects from schematic design to construction documentation in an architectural firm
– Expert knowledge in Autodesk Revit is required. Proficiency in Revit API, Dynamo, Python, Rhinoceros3D and Grasshopper is an advantage
– Experience and ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Strong supervisory, communication and organizational skill
– Fluent in English required, German is an advantage
You will be a member of the Design Technologies (DT) team which is the leading body of research, development and implementation of digital design methods at Herzog & de Meuron. The BIM Managers DT are responsible for providing BIM operation strategies throughout the lifecycle of the BIM projects. As a BIM Manager you will establish project-specific workflow strategies and will supervise project teams’ BIM Leads on the BIM implementation. You will actively collaborate with multiple projects and will also function as a representative to the external parties. You will be leading various tasks, such as BIM project delivery process, project setups, modeling and data management. As a BIM Manager, you are encouraged to contribute innovative BIM methods that will ensure the accuracy of models and data and will also be asked to contribute to the internal knowledge sharing and training efforts.
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, a portfolio, diplomas and job references in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form below or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P20-10.