Job ID 334355BR Jan 14, 2022 Switzerland
Job Description 700 ! The number of days we can get therapies faster to patients applying technology innovation.
• The internship will focus on the development or application of statistical methods in clinical research and development. Mathematical, statistical, graphical or programming techniques will be used for data analysis, simulation and display
• This internship will provide motivated students with exposure to the pharmaceutical industry, and with the opportunity to work in an exciting, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment with senior-level biostatisticians
• The intern will also be able to participate in a variety of educational opportunities within the biostatistics function of the Analytics department
Timing: Flexible, starting from April
Duration: The internship is expected to last approximately 3 months
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum Requirements • Current students enrolled in a Masters or PhD degree or recent graduates with a substantial statistical component (e.g. Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics etc.). Graduation no longer than one year ago
• Good written and oral communication skills in English are required
• Good understanding of common statistical methodology and be interested in its application in drug development
• Programming skills in a statistical programming language such as SAS or R are expected
>750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicineNo video provider was found to handle the given URL. See the documentation for more information. Division Global Drug Development Business Unit CD&A GDD Location Switzerland Site Basel Company / Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll Job Type Full Time Employment Type Internship Shift Work No Apply to JobAccess Job Account