Boutique Sales Associate
- Société : TAG Heuer
- Pays / Region : Suisse
- Secteur d'activités : Montres & Joaillerie
- Type de contrat : Emploi à durée déterminée
- Métier : Ventes
- Expérience requise : Minimum 2 ans
- Référence : TAGH00803
- Date de publication : 26.03.2021
TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out- of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Sales Associate (M/W) – (6 months contract)
As a sales associate for our boutique in Geneva, your main missions will be:
Represent the brand inside and outside the Boutique
- Behave as a Brand Ambassador and enhance brand awareness
- Take part in brand events, meet with customers, attract them to the boutique
- Participate to the implementation of merchandising guidelines: window animation, product presentation and catalogues
- Provide the highest level of customer service in the boutique according to brand standards
- Be aware of the brand story, advantages and technical details, inspire customers
Contribute to achieve the Boutique sales target
- Assist clients in their choice, develop “up-selling” and additional sales, close the deal
- Become advisor for the customers in order to increase client’s loyalty
- Permanently develop customers’ database and regularly contact them
- Propose new ideas to develop sales (merchandising, events, product mix) or to improve procedures (back office, security)
- Work at the cash desk, issue cash reports and documentation
- Insert information into internal company database
- Coordinate After Sales Service requests until the return of the watch
Holding a bachelor degree, you have ideally minimum 5 years of experience in sales or retail and have a very good knowledge in watchmaking and a good understanding of the luxury environment.
Fluent in English and French, (knowledge of mandarin or a third language would be appreciated), plus you appreciate the human touch.
Your open-minded spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. You adapt easily to changes and you will bring up new ideas and solutions.
Finally, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can’t wait to receive your application