Business Development Assistant*
Software AG powers digital transformation, the most disruptive force changing the world. With our market leading technology and talented teams, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers achieve their digitalization goals across all industries and are entrusted by 70% of the top 1000 organizations around the world to do this.
We work hard and are persistent, strive for excellence in what we do, and not only care about the result, but especially about how we get there. We understand that people are at the centre of our success and truly care about our team’s well-being and satisfaction at work. Software AG Switzerland is an exciting team.
As each individual really matter to us, finding the best and the right talent fitting into our culture and making the team stronger is truly important to us.
As an integral part of Software AG's nationwide team, you will support the Business Development and Marketing departments at key interfaces between the company and its customer environment as well as between departments. You enjoy communicating, are eloquent and want to put your many years of successful experience into practice on a daily basis.
- You actively support business initiation within Business Development
- You identify customer contacts and are responsible for initial contact and further actions and measures
- Together with the central marketing team, you will adapt and create online marketing campaigns and proactively take responsibility for the "Social Selling" area of our branch office
- You support the managing director in further organizational and administrative matters based on individual potentials
- You have a higher education and further training in the above-mentioned area of responsibility
- You already have successful experience in business development in the IT/Software industry
- You see yourself as a service provider, are trustworthy, discreet and able to work under pressure
- You are highly responsible, self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- You have very good communication skills
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English is an absolute requirement, French would be a great asset in your daily communication
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and a positive, friendly manner round off your profile
- Responsible and very diverse job in a successful branch of a future-oriented international software company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible working hours
- Collegial and respectful working environment with a strong team spirit
- Professional development opportunities in marketing and business development
- Excellent pension fund contributions and insurance coverage
- Modern technical tools and internal software solutions, as well as support for your home office
Are you our new colleague? Then apply online with your complete application documents (complete CV incl. employer's references, your certificates) and write to us briefly why we absolutely must have you on our expansion journey in our Swiss Branch. We truly look forward to seeing you!
Yvonne Exeler, Manager HR Recruiting & Onboarding DACH, Tel.: +49 (0) 681 210 - 3727
* f/m/d – diversity matters!
WAS WIR BIETEN
WOFÜR WIR STEHEN
WER WIR SIND
Jobsegment: Business Development, Developer, Interactive Marketing, Online Marketing, Sales, Technology, Marketing