Business Driver Energy Test & Measurement 80 - 100 % (w/m/d)
The Kistler Business Unit “Test and Measurement” is looking for an experienced Business Driver Energy and Infrastructure to identify new business opportunities, review market trends and actively develop emerging markets and industries. This position is in Winterthur from where you will be working as part of our global team. You align activities with our global sales-engineering and product-management team and actively drive the implementation of our growth strategy.
- Identification and development of new customers and applications for emerging energy & infrastructure markets
- Coordination of global accounts (global price conditions and service contracts)
- Establish market intelligence covering trends and competition including reporting to internal stakeholders
- Create business plans and run targeted marketing campaigns in close collaboration with marketing
- Ability to travel, approx. 30%+
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration or related fields
- Deep technical and business knowledge of the global energy and infrastructure test- & measurement market
- Experience in technical fields as well as sales / marketing
- “Can-Do” mentality and very strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and to multi-task
- Flexible annual working hours with the possibility of a home office
- Work in an international environment
- Reconciliation of private and professional life
- On-site staff restaurant, with discounted meals
We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, reference letters, diplomas/certificates) via our online career tool. Please supplement your documents with a meaningful letter of motivation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Claudia Kindhauser, Senior Recruiter, on 052 224 16 91.
We are currently only considering direct applications for this position.
The Kistler Group is the world market leader in dynamic measurement technology. Along the megatrends of emission reduction, quality control, mobility and vehicle safety, we deliver top performance for a sustainable world. By pushing the boundaries of what is possible together, we enable our customers to innovate, progress and grow and create ideal conditions for Industry 4.0.