In our Software Development Center, we develop cloud-ready solutions. Our solutions are globally available and support multiple languages. To further expand our leadership role, we invest in our software platforms for new products. That is why we are looking for a motivated C# /.NET Architect / Technical Lead 100%.
Here you are part of a large project with professional, systematic processes and still have enough freedom for your creativity. This role is based in our global operational Headquarter in the proximity of Zürich (Nänikon-Greifensee).
In this role, you will:
- Work with Business & Software Engineering Teams to build .NET applications from the ground up
- Guide teams on the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching, and flawless delivery
- Provide technological and architectural consulting to our stakeholders, give technical recommendations and advise on their execution
- Work on proof-of-concept and the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance
- Run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence
- Work closely with your cooperation partners, who are product managers, dedicated requirements engineers, test-automation-teams and embedded software development teams as well as DevOps
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale .NET applications
- Additional experience on one or several other frameworks such as ASP.NET or on web front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Blazor.
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architectures and microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking, databases, content delivery networks)
- Hands-on experience with containers and orchestration platforms
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods (SAFe, Scrum), automated testing, code quality, such as VSTS, Selenium / Gherkin, Artifactory
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and profiling systems
- Experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus
- A passion for clean code and pragmatic, elegant design
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and general awesomeness in software engineering
- Fluent in English, German language skills are a big plus
We offer a challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the possibility to be part in a fast moving environment with an open-minded and diverse culture. Our Software Development Center applies state-of-the-art tools and techniques without losing focus on market needs.
We look forward to meeting you in our new campus in Nänikon-Greifensee!
We only accept direct applications.
"Meet the people working in Software Development: https://youtu.be/zjWI3Mt2znk"
Über Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.
Mettler-Toledo GmbH Im Langacher 44