Bring to life what’s next
- Define Operational Risk data strategy and support innovative topics at the interface between business, risk, strategy, regulatory, data and IT
- Develop data-driven solutions and business models, as well as leveraging digital technologies to address ever increasing market and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining TPRM framework and processes for our international customers
- Assess the application of legal and regulatory requirements to clients TPRM practices.
- Lead/Participate in technology enhancement requirements such as Automation, Data Analytics, AI to support TPRM processes.
Your skills & career
- Several years of practical project experience related to digital change in the field of Operational Risk Management (Non-Financial Risk) and / or Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)
- Proven experience in Operational Risk Framework implementation and/or remediation (i.e., ORM policy, Risk Appetite Statements, RCSAs, loss database, KRIs, risk culture, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of Internal Control frameworks
- Hands-on exposure to TPRM tools and technology solutions (e.g., GRC enablement solutions, such as Process Unity, Prevalent, Archer, ServiceNow, etc.) is a plus
- Strong understanding of the TPRM framework, Risk Management, Information Security practices.
- An outstanding degree with an economic, technical, quantitative or information technology orientation
- Enjoy the combination of technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work as well as the talent to think conceptually and analytically
- Strong presentation and moderation skills as well as very good MS Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Enjoy travelling and working in a team