Career Start - Consulting & Project Management - Delivery Internatioanl Wealth Management Process Optimization
Career Start – Consulting & Project Management – Delivery Internatioanl Wealth Management Process Optimization
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: August 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business Administration or Engineering
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management (IWM) Chief Operating Officer (COO) Program Delivery after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging Career Starter position as Junior Project Manager in International Wealth Management (IWM) with the opportunity to deliver change projects across divisions and markets
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Front-to-Back processes
- You engage with key stakeholders of the Business Areas International Private Clients, Emerging Europe, Europe, Middle East and Latin America, of Risk and Compliance and of the newly established IWM Front Support Center
- You develop your project management and leadership skills and manage project work packages related to your stream together with knowledgeable Subject matter Experts and with IT
- You gain practical experience in an exciting working environment with powerful career development opportunities and high visibility to IWM Senior Management
- You work in an international environment with experienced project management and business experts and have a platform for building up a cross-functional network within the integrated bank
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions
- You have appetite to work with very demanding stakeholders and deliver high quality while working in a fast paced environment
- You are highly reliable and have proven solid time management skills: ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- You are a self-driven, engaged and committed person with a strong interest in in project management
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Do you speak English and do you have a good a working knowledge of German?
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.