Cloud Program Manager
Category: Products Location:
Zurich, Zurich, CH New York, NY, US Singapore, SG DE Chiasso, TI, CH Geneva, Geneva, CH Toronto, ON, CA
Temporary Contract: 6-12 months (it’s subject to be re-evaluated)
Job Country: Switzerland, Germany, United States, Singapore or Canada
Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and join a company with the mission to create products that inspire how work gets done? Then Appway is looking for you!
As Cloud Program Manager you will coordinate multiple streams aiming at bringing Appway products to the Cloud. Traditionally, our enterprise customers have installed and operated Appway software on their own premises. To deliver value to customers even faster, Appway is expanding the ways in which it delivers software products, offering customers to choose a Software-as-as-Service model.
As Program Manager, you will coordinate multiple work streams including the technical Cloud DevOps stream, the ISO/SOC Certification stream, the operations and support processes definition stream, the contracts definition stream, the pricing and offering stream. You work closely with various stakeholders, internally and externally, ensure alignment across teams and departments, help remove impediments, and enable efficient and effective delivery. You will also support Appway’s efforts to achieve security-related certifications that are relevant to our customers from the Financial Services and Enterprise space.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You like to work in a team, you are a problem-solver and you will apply your skills to support the needs of Appway’s customers
- You enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back to your colleagues, as well as into the products and tasks you work on
- You are organized and efficient, you manage to juggle many different streams and priorities
- You strive to exceed expectations and you like to work in a team that you can learn from
- You are not afraid to share and express your opinion
- Organize and align the cloud-efforts across multiple teams and areas
- Work closely with experts from Operations, Support, Professional Services, Sales, Legal, Engineering, Product, and Human Resources, and streamline their priorities and timelines
- Frequently report to senior management and C-level overall progress of the program
- Drive activities related to Appway’s certification goals, to achieve ISO 27001 and SOC certifications for the cloud-based offerings
- Work closely with cloud Operations and Support in defining and implementing processes and services for the cloud-based offerings
- Familiar with Cloud-based software businesses
- Ideally, hands-on experience in transforming a software business from traditional on-prem model to cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service offering
- 3+ years of professional experience in managing challenging programs and projects
- Professional experience in Cloud technology, IT security, as well as agile development practices
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and Service Organization Controls (SOC), as well as basic understanding GDPR and related data privacy regulations
- You have a university degree in the field of IT, or a comparable education combined with work experience
- You speak English fluently; speaking German is a plus