Commercial IT Manager
Information Technology & Telecom
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
Are you an engaging data and digital enthusiast with a passion for novel technologies? Do you enjoy advising and guiding colleagues on how to utilise new tools to optimise the way they work? If yes, you could be our next Swiss Affiliate Digital, Data and IT champion - keep on reading to learn more about this newly created position!
About the department
Novo Nordisk Pharma AG is the Swiss Affiliate, with over 70 employees, located at the Circle, Zurich Airport. The Swiss Affiliate belongs to Region North West Europe, which is part of IO (International Operations). This newly created position is reporting to the Director Finance & Operations.
As a DDI Manager/Commercial IT Manager, you will engage with various project teams across the IT organisation, and together you will work to optimise business processes and solve business challenges through innovative data-, digitalisation- and IT-solutions for our Swiss Affiliate.
- To excel in a role as DDI Manager/Commercial IT Manager, you need to be curious, open-minded, and action-oriented.
- You will act as a consulting partner to the Swiss Affiliate, interacting with stakeholders across the value chain, supporting with the education and adoption of new tools and technologies to support Novo Nordisk in our ongoing digital transformation.
- You will bring IT and business capabilities together to create sustainable and scalable solutions. In some cases, you will drive existing projects and initiatives, though it is expected that the DDI Manager/Commercial IT Manager will identify opportunities for the adoption of new tools which will optimise daily business activities.
- As the DDI Manager/Commercial IT Manager, you will provide advisory and support to affiliate employees, ensuring full alignment with strategic objectives which are coming from the region, whilst ensuring customisation in order to meet the local needs.
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, IT, Data or a related field.
- Fluency in English and good German language skills are required, French is a plus.
- You bring a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar, advisory position, and have supported the roll-out of previous tools and technologies.
- You have an engaging communication style and enjoy working in supportive and advisory positions, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You are familiar with agile project management.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk offers an excellent inclusive culture with a focus on healthy living, flexible working and corporate social responsibility activities. The Novo Nordisk Way includes our vision, our values and our commitment to ensure we are a great place to work and we want you to be a part of that!
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
If you believe you are qualified, and are willing to take the challenge, please send your motivation letter, CV and relevant documentation directly via our online application tool.
Please submit your application via our online application tool by Friday 28th January 2022.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Print job Senden an E-Mail