Title: Commercial Territory Representative (m/f)
Schiphol-Rijk, NL, 1119 PZ Lausanne 30, CH, 1000 Wallisellen, CH, 8304
Requisition ID: 71903
As a Commercial Territory Representative, you will be responsible for proactively servicing end customers and reselling partners from within the office. The clientele are medium-sized companies in a dedicated zip code area.
• Positioning of the NetApp solution and product portfolio with all relevant contacts within and outside IT using value selling approaches.
• Works directly over the phone with customers and partners to drive preference to NetApp and capture sales.
• The first point of contact within the sales organization for existing and new customers when calling with product questions.
• Finds opportunities to expand within existing, but also with new accounts (cold calling) in assigned territory.
• Identifies customer needs and supports the partner to quote tech refresh, products, service upgrades, and renewal options.
• Installed base and contact data maintenance in CRM system.
• Identifies technical education needs.
• Identifies partner capability gaps and coordinates with channel organization to address these.
• Territory planning (in coordination with channel organization) with key partners in assigned territory.
• Prepares and submits forecast reports.
• You have successfully completed your commercial apprenticeship and have already gained solid professional experience in internal sales.
• You have gained your first professional experience in a technical environment, ideally in the IT industry.
• You enjoy independent and proactive sales, are persistent and bring along a high willingness to learn and perform.
• You understand how to adapt new topics quickly and position them successfully on the market.
• Great empathy, initiative, agility and reliability are among your strengths, as are strong communication skills, a convincing personality and enjoy working in a team.
• You have a good level of French, English and German.
• The confident handling of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a matter of course.
Job Segment: Outside Sales, CRM, Sales, Technology