Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fiber optic cable network and the world's best mobile network, the soon-to-be company Sunrise UPC is on the way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most modern workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful cooperation and where the individual work and life situations of each employee are given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
To strengthen our Risk & Compliance Management Team in Opfikon (Zurich), we are looking for a dynamic person with high motivation and enthusiasm to take on the following tasks:
- Support the implementation of policy governance process over the issuance of new/revised policies and prepare an appropriate policy communication
- Provide support for policy trainings and awareness programs and help the Manager of Risk & Compliance during the communication (e.g. Code of Conduct)
- Coordinate and complete monthly allegation reporting’s and wider compliance KPIs
- Provide assistance to the compliance program enhancements
- Support the maintenance of the risk management framework and the production of reporting materials to key stakeholders
- Assist the Risk Manager in conducting Risk & Compliance activities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years working experience in auditing, compliance or risk management (background in media, telecom or entertainment industry is a plus)
- Fluency in English and German, written and oral is required
- Team player, proactive and result orientated
- Strong interpersonal, analytic as well as presentation/reporting skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and customer orientated attitude and an independent way of working
Take the opportunity to become part of the National Champion and to play an active role in shaping our future! We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.