Compliance Director (100%)
Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the Zimmer GmbH European Headquarters Office in Zug, Switzerland we are looking for a
Compliance Director (100%)
Responsibilities are to provide compliance analysis and advise related to the Zimmer Biomet Corporate Compliance Program (CCP) in EMEA and enhancements thereto and to execute and manage process improvement and infrastructure development for the CCP and related functions. Active participation and lead of Committees and Compliance sub-regions. Further responsibilities are conduct and support on-site employee and third party Compliance training and monitoring as well as tracking functions. The Compliance Director deputizes for the EMEA Compliance Office in managing and supervising the EMEA Compliance Office staff.
- Provides compliance analysis related to the CCP and any enhancements thereto
- Manages process improvement projects with responsibilities ranging from identifying new risks and process improvement needs, creating implementation/training plans, operationalizing new processes, and transitioning as appropriate new processes to transactional functions of Compliance Office or other areas of the Company
- Coordinates involvement of key stakeholder input for process improvements which are cross-functional in nature
- Establishes, maintains and updates written policies and procedures related to the CCP
- Develops superior knowledge about Zimmer Biomet’s businesses, its significant risks and the industry in general; and develops strong partnerships with key stakeholders who run the business
- Keeps informed on current issues and trends involving compliance best practices and other applicable compliance/legal issues
- Designs mechanisms enhancing the prevention of misconduct and tracks/implements corrective actions
- Other projects as assigned supporting Compliance Office functions globally
- Educates and trains Team Members and third parties in his/her Compliance sub-region on CCP policies and procedures, compliance best practices, FCPA, and related matters and the consequence of non-compliance
- Actively participates in compliance committees and/or supervises the Compliance advise to these committees
Education / Experience Requirements
- Legal Master degree (or equivalent), qualification as attorney at law is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of Legal/Compliance work experience and of 7 years as leader of employees and/or of Legal/Compliance projects with significant responsibility in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A balance of legal and compliance experience is preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to function at varied levels including “hands-on” detail work and higher level strategic thinking along with the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Must have demonstrated outstanding diplomatic and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Requires strong analytical skills, excellent organizational skills, sound problem identification/solving skills, be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus
- Must have well-balanced personality, superb interpersonal skills and be strong team worker
- Must have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- High motivation and self-starter
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Legal/Compliance related systems
Willingness to travel up to 5%.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your international experience and be a part of a truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application online.
For this position we accept direct applications only.
Phone +41 (0) 58 854 8181
[Close][Email a friend](Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)[Print][Apply for requisition](Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)TwitterLinkedInFacebookAddThismore