Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and joinour Internal Audit & Compliance team at Männedorf, Zurich as
Compliance Manager 80-100%
What you will do
In this challenging and important role, you promote an appropriate risk, ethics and compliance culture. You conduct compliance trainings and awareness programs. Furthermore, you will identify the risks related to bribery, sanctions, trade and export controls.
Responsibilities will include
- Monitoring common standards, regulatory requirements, and industry trends
- Advising on compliance matters and suggesting best practices to minimize risk
- Participating to compliance risk reviews and monitoring
- Participating to the Third-Party Due Diligence process)
- Maintaining the compliance policy framework (Code of Conduct and relevant guidelines)
- Supporting internal audit reviews and participate to special projects
What you bring along
- Degree in Economics or Law (any other university degree if combined with relevant experience)
- 3+ years of experience in an compliance department, an audit- or a law-company
- Languages skills: written and spoken English is a must, German and Chinese would be desirable
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally approximately 30%
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and courage
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #compliance #investigation
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AG City: Männedorf Country: CH