Give your career a flying start!
We are looking for new talented colleagues who would like to combine their quantitative background with consultancy and finance. As a Consultant you are challenged to advise our clients in the financial sector about financial risk related complexities. Are you eager to learn, take on responsibility from an early stage and make an impact? Join Zanders!
Risk Management consulting is a complex financial profession. It takes a special kind of person to engage, listen and advise and we are recruiting for talented junior professionals who have a passion for statistical techniques and financial risk related complexities.
To contribute to the growth of our team in Switzerland we are seeking a client facing, driven consultant to complement our growing office in Zurich. Ideally with the ambition to work in a smaller team. Engaging in a variety of risk related projects which demand flexibility and strategic thinking.
- Implement financial risk management and treasury solutions at the client
- Advice and support financial institutions on risk methodology, models, governance and policies
- Translate new regulatory requirements into risk models, processes and procedures
- Identify business opportunities at both existing and/or potential clients
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance or related topics
- Passion for statistical techniques and financial risk management
- Motivated by macro finance strategy as well as complicated modelling and design of financial products
- Ambition to carry further education like CFA, FRM and project management skills
- Triggered by open dialogue, working against deadlines and flexible to travel
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and programming tools
- Creative, dedicated and distinctive from the rest of the crowd
- Fluency in German and English
We offer in return
- Participation in the Zanders Talent Program which will elevate your both your content knowledge and soft skills
- Opportunity to work with and advise a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions
- Ability to grow and find your strengths in financial risk management
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics, United States and Japan, our 190 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
We encourages our employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.
Bekijk ook de testimonial van collega
Christian Veldhuijzen Apply directly chevron_right