Our doors are open – to you. We are one of the Top 3 companies in our industry and globally leading in smart and secure access solutions. As a trusted partner, we stand for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace. Join our team of 15,000 colleagues around the world and help us build trust every day.
Controller BI Analyst (m/f/d)
Rümlang, ZH, CH, 8153
Jul 23, 2022
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
- Act as a trusted partner, interfacing between Group Finance and IT, by defining and establishing global standards, processes and internal management information system (MIS) to support sound financial decision-making that enables to steer the business.
- Provide business intelligence, analytics, planning and forecasting tools to support the organization in the achievement of the strategic objectives.
- Strongly drive the implementation of Group wide Reporting Standards by active participation and coordination, incl. maintenance, development, and testing.
- Initiate, lead and proactively work with other Group Functions and Segments.
- Drive ad-hoc projects, hands-on support on BI Projects, including ERP/BI Rollouts, Change Requests, etc.
- Ensure efficient process integration over all dormakaba applications, mainly EXCITE suite of Applications, with PB8 – both back end (Business Warehouse) and front-end (BI).
- Lead and coordinate knowledge transfer sessions, establish and develop key user community, and contribute to the functioning of BI Competence Center.
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- Master’s degree (or similar: Fachhochschule) e.g. with emphasis on Finance, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, IT or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar function with exposure to financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning or performance management, preferably in a multinational company
- Profound understanding of business intelligence and analytics topic, controlling concepts, tools and solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and SAP products (especially SAP Analytics Cloud, FICO module and Business Warehouse) and BI tools (e.g., Infor).
- Excellent team player and ability to coordinate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent English skills (business fluency).
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
- Great perspectives in a globally active company with a family culture
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.)
FOR THIS POSITION WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs FROM AGENCIES
dormakaba International Holding AG
is looking forward
to your application.
In case of questions just dial
Please only use the „Apply now“-Button