Senior Corporate Communication Lead (Communication & Collaboration)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialise in the Information Technology sector.
My client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland and is looking for a Senior Corporate Communication Lead. This is a long-term contract in its Kaiseraugst offices. My client is requesting a highly skilled individual who has experience in a global environment. If you are interested in the position, then please check the criteria below:
On behalf of our client we are searching for a Senior Corporate Communications Lead to drive both internal and external communications for a major organization change program within Global Dia IT.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Working with project teams to integrate change management and communication activities into the project plan.
- Working with the OCM stream to develop a communication strategy and plan, and then driving the implementation of this together with the OCM stream lead.
- Developing a communication strategy inclusive actionable and targeted communication plans.
- Identifying potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance.
- Focuses on the people side of change-including changes to business processes, systems and technology.
What you must have
- 8+ years of experience in Corporate Communications (as Communication Lead / Manager)
- Excellent language skills in both English & German
- Experience in a global environment with OCM tasks and activities
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Capability to think strategically
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Excellent team player
What is nice to have
- Pharma Experience
- Prosci Certification
Overview & general information
- Start date: 01.10.2018
- Latest start date: 08.10.2018
- End date: 01.10.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Travelling to Indianapolis, Mannheim (up to 25% possible)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16 or via email
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.