ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
CRM - Project Manager DM EU & AF
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
For our regional commercial team based in Volketswil (Zurich) we are looking for a CRM Project Manager DM Europe & Africa.
In the initial phase, the focus of the role is the project management of smooth and successful roll out of the La Prairie data collection Tool (iPPOS) and associated processes in order to start building robust La Prairie client databases in all Europe and African Distributor Markets. The CRM Project Manager DM Europe & Africa acts as iPPOS “power user”, knows the tool, its functions by heart and is the ambassador of the implementation and daily use of the tool inside the organisation and with the external partners (distributor teams, BAs, etc.).
Once the iPPOS roll out is concluded, the missions are:
- Ensure that the Beauty Advisors are empowered to capture client data successfully and qualitatively, in order to develop the La Prairie Client database and client understanding – pre-requisites to build and implement a personalised relationship.
- Kick off and drive the execution of the Global CRM Programmes and its variety of campaigns, according to global guidelines and regional guidance (CRM programme as well as exclusive client experiences, with highest attention to excellence and luxury).
- Analyse, track and ensure successful reach of CRM KPIs and targets.
- Fully own the project management of iPPOS roll out in all E/A DMs including gathering needed support with strong collaboration with regional CRM and other key departments e.g. education, IT, to ensure smooth and success implementation
- Implement the La Prairie CRM programmes according to global strategy and regional guidance: initialisation, organisation, follow-up, and analysis of success according to brand guidelines
- Establishes the annual CRM plan for the local markets following global guidelines and support client coordination for event participation
- Presentation of client activation programs at meetings, analysis and conclusions of results
- Responsible for GDPR as DPC, steering the processes according to GDPR guidelines in EU, training and point of information for all involved and relevant stakeholders about the process
- Closely follows the capture rate and improvement of CRM targets in the DMs, act as the key data governor to monitor client data quality of individual markets, with support of regional Business Intelligence Manager and regional CRM Manager EMEA
- Manages the annual CRM marketing books forecasts so that global CRM campaigns and Programmes are implemented using the global assets, under regional EMEA leadership and guidance
- Provides Regional CRM and business intelligence manager with a post-activity report and qualitative feedbacks for every CRM activation, latest 3 months after the activation itself
- Analyses and monitors globally defined CRM KPIs in the market based on Global Dashboard/reports
- Provides clients insights based on business intelligence to support the brand strategy implementation
- Working closely with internal partners such as marketing providing feedback on actionable recommendations on country specific activations e.g. Retailer moment
- Monitor key competitor actions and programs in the region and compile regular recap with highlights for CRM community
- Share CRM best practices and initiatives from DM E/A with the region
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration/, commercial education with experience or higher education in CRM
- Solid knowledge of project management in complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Technically literate to understand Data collection tool and become iPPOS Power user
- Strong experience in CRM and Clienteling campaigns implementation
- Fluent in English, any other language an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
As soon as possible
We are looking forward to receiving your application!