Zurich, Zurich, CH
Customer Interaction Specialist with English, German and French (80 - 100%)
iptiQ is a risk tech start-up within Swiss Re Group. Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
iptiQ provides digital, bespoke and transparent L&H and P&C protection products in a B2B2C manner. Founded in 2014, we're transforming the way consumers buy insurance with a unique digital insurance engine which incorporates the latest technology with world-class underwriting capabilities. We build strong partnerships to sell insurance via trusted brands.
iptiQ offers a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Role
We are an innovative and agile Customer Interaction Center and drive iptiQ's mission in redefining Insurance. You play an active role in participating or leading initiatives to improve our customer journey. While we believe in state-of-the-art technology to excel customer experiences, we understand the value of personal client interactions for more complex matters. We are looking for a driven team member who recognizes exceptional customer service with high interest in the modern and constantly evolving world; combining insurance knowhow, technology and servicing capabilities. Uniting these elements lead to a diverse, exciting and rewarding position for which we are seeking a highly engaged and forward-thinking person!
- Impresses our customers over phone or in e-written with magnificent service
- As an insurance specialist, advise our clients with the most suitable solution
- Act as key role in the organization to facilitate solutions to enhance customer experiences and collaborate with other departments to drive shared goals
- Continuously improve and implement processes/system enhancements to drive efficiency, effectiveness and overall customer satisfaction
- Productively support the launch of new distribution partners or products for iptiQ's B2B2C model
- Support or lead projects
- Help IT domains responsible for Customer Interaction Center by defining new system requirements and perform user testing
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience in Property & Casualty insurance
- A highly motivated person with a passion for service and a client-centric approach
- Effectively communicates complex information into user-friendly terms
- Fluent in German, English AND French. Italian is a plus
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, in teams and under pressure
- Capable to successfully handle multiple projects / tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution-oriented and surpasses obstacles
- Displays a consistent aim to perform and takes innovative steps to achieve results
- Willingness to learn and not afraid of the new
- Interest in working in a multi-cultural, distributed team within Europe
What We Offer
We're a start-up embedded within an organization known for its high-caliber talent and excellent benefits. So you get the best of both worlds - a fast paced, ambitious environment with a genuine work-life balance and more. Do you love thinking ahead and identifying new opportunities or anticipate future challenges? Do you enjoy pushing borders and have a passion for the latest technologies? Go ahead and apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Reference Code: 101113
Job Segment: Underwriter, Insurance