When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide. For more information about our site in Allschwil please visit: www.fisherclinicalservices.com
Currently for our Supply Chain Team we are looking for a Customer Service Assistant. The position is a fixed term role for 6 months.
- Timely processing (payment discounts) of the supplier invoices in close collaboration with the Finance department and other internal stakeholders
- Item creation in the IT-systems
- Update of the supplier & customer On Time Delivery metrics
- Purchase Order placement to suppliers
- Other tasks can be assigned as required by the business
What we offer:
- Educated to Apprenticeship or Degree level, preferably in related field such as supply chain, logistics, business, etc. or equivalent education with significant commercial content.
- Experienced in the field of customer service or supply chain management (ideally 3 years of experience)
- Ability to multitask, with attention to details.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- User experience in operating an ERP system (beneficial and desirable) and good knowledge of standard office software (MS Office, MS Project etc.).
- Employment within an innovative, growth-oriented organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
- Exciting company culture, which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.