Customer Success Account Manager
Category: Customer Success Services Location:
Zurich, Zurich, CH
Job Location: Zurich or Geneva
Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast-growing business? Are you ready to drive customers’ success and innovation? Then Appway is looking for you!
The Customer Success Services (CSS) department is responsible for the post-sales experience of Appway customers. Through the Customer Success Services, we ensure successful adoption and value realization through the best possible use of the Appway solutions, platform, and business components. We offer continuity and innovation services, education, and expert services.
Appway Customer Success Account Managers are quintessential members of our CSS, acting as trusted business advisors at our customers, strategically guiding them towards technical and operational excellence through our products and services.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) you will be responsible of the long-lasting customer’s success, providing valuable guidance and executing strategies to drive our customers excellence. Your technical acumen and customer facing-skills will enable you to effectively represent Appway’s products and services and drive discussions with key stakeholders and senior management at the customers’ environment.
In this role you will be responsible for driving customer success, develop, manage and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
Are you the perfect fit as a Customer Success Account Manager at Appway?
- You are a great problem solver, able to analyze risks and drive the best choice under pressure.
- You are intrigued by bridging the gaps between Business, Products and Technology by providing efficient and innovative solutions
- You are visionary and innovation is your other half
- You are a proactive person looking two steps ahead
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills and excel at customer relationships.
- You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and are dedicated to continuous improvements and technical excellence
- As a perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that the outcome of your work performs and meets the technical and operational excellence
- You have hands-on technical experience and strong IT background
- Manage complex customer challenges and provide solutions to meet various business requirements in liaison with the consulting team
- Analyze customers' organizational structures and business processes; support their architectural needs and remove roadblocks in a proactive manner
- Actively engage with the account executives and professional services leads to maintain a healthy environment and develop new opportunities
- Help customers achieve efficiently and cost-effectively their business goals and reduce their time to market
- Provide advocacy and strategical technical guidance
- Provide coaching and run troubleshooting sessions with clients and colleagues as a subject matter expert
- Enable the up-selling and cross-selling by creating product and services opportunities
Minimum Required Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as Customer Success Account Manager or Technical Account Manager
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise services sales or 5+ years of experience in a hands-on IT related position
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with business background is highly desired
- Large scale implementation experience with three-tier Web Application design, integrations and customer implementation
- Extensive experience at high end customers, in managing their expectations, escalations and driving their technical and business requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills with experience in conveying ideas and wining trust of stakeholders including C-level
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize, assess risk and deliver results under pressure
- Business fluency in English and German
- A willingness to travel to customer locations throughout Switzerland and internationally (approx. 25%)
- Knowledge of FSI business processes
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS models
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Good consulting and customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of Appway Products and best practices
We look forward to receiving your Resume in English.
Please Note: We are not able to support non- EU/EFTA Nationals in gaining a valid work visa at this time.