SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP, and Pfizer.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in the USA or Europe.
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced support team leader that will be in charge of managing our Customer Support Specialists that are responsible for providing best in class customer and end user support for our digital experience and virtual events SaaS platform.
Our Customer Support Team is located in the USA and Bulgaria operating in a follow the sun 24/7 model.
- Grow, manage and maintain a highly performing Customer Support Specialists (CSS) team through effective hiring, leadership and coaching.
- Foster a work environment culture based on trust, respect, responsiveness and ownership.
- Manage and plan resources to ensure best in class 24/7 Level 1 support
- Ensure customer support requests are treated according to in place SLA’s and escalated accordingly to the Product & Engineering team when necessary.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by proactively communicating with customers and platform end users.
- Build a strong trusting relationship with Product & Engineering as well as other teams by providing clear communication and visibility based on facts and data.
- Monitor team’s effectiveness by analyzing customer support data. Take adequate measures to improve the team's performance in order to enhance customer satisfaction and experience furthermore.
- Step in personally to deal with difficult and important issues that affect customers. Manage the team and coordinate communication with other teams to bring resolution.
- At least three years experience managing, leading, and developing a team to support an Enterprise SaaS platform.
- Previous experience in scale-up product companies is an advantage.
- Experience working with senior managers and handling critical incident escalations.
- Good experience in contributing to the continuous improvement of software support processes.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Tech-savviness and interest in next-generation customer experience technology and products.
- Expert in using incident management platforms - Jira is a great asset.
- Proven experience using CRM systems and web chat solutions (Intercom).
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully coach, lead and develop a team.
- Dichotomous, rational and structured approach when it comes to resolving issues.
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex problems in a structured and efficient manner.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced high-energy environment.
- Escalation point for the customer support team when important critical issues arise.