- Job TitleData Analytics Engineer
- Vacancy Reference Number21179
- Work SiteSwitzerland / | CHE - All Regions / Zürich
- Contract TypePermanent [Full-Time]
- Minimum number of years of experience required2 years of experience and more
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as with over 45'000 consultants around the world and revenue of EUR. 2.9 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D).
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 250 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
As Data Analyst, you will provide scientific data support to running BG+E operations and other customers within the organization.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst, to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with our production specialists.
Your experience, analytical approach and knowledge will be crucial for identifying process improvements, to ensure a stable manufacturing processes and an outstanding customer experience.
You will be part of our data analytics team and will work in a dynamic environment at the pulse of our digital journey.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI’s to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
- Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends of patterns in complex big data sets to improve yield, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide the data analysis and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven decision-making.
- MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science of Information Management
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a Data Analytics Engineer
- Advanced programming skills (R, SQL, Matlab)
- English fluent in written and spoken
- Communicative with Interfaces experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- You are someone who wants to influence your own development
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment