To support our Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Demand & Supply Planning Coordinator. The position is a full-time contract, based at our Advanced Materials European HQ in Basel, CH.
As Demand & Supply Planning Coordinator, you will be part of the Supply Chain department reporting to the Demand & Supply Manager EMEAI. Your main responsibility is to organize the demand to ensure appropriate delivery to customers considering the supply chain processes, plans and inventory management. We are looking for an associate with the ability to grow, develop and take additional challenges rapidly in the organization.
As Demand & Supply Planning Coordinator you will:
- Act as a key connection between Supply and Demand management for our entire portfolio and across all our sites in the region as well as the support to the other regions
- Ensure full compliance of activities with Environment, Health and Safety principles and International Trade Compliance
- Coordinate and integrate the IBP demand reviews with the commercial leadership team, manufacturing sites planning teams and demand & supply planning team.
- Translate commercial opportunities in production capacity into systems
- Challenges and develop mitigation plans
Supply Planning Management
- Make sure the necessary supply plan is maintained in order to support external and internal demand
- Develop mitigation action plans whenever supply is not sufficient in time or quantity to meet the demand
- Respond to operational challenges to meet our customers’ demand according to our global service strategy
- Manage inventory targets for the assigned product groups and monitor inventory level to meet our challenging cash targets
- Manage stock at risk (i.e. aging stock, block stock, expiring stock, slow-moving stock) and lead reduction plan with related stakeholder
- Act as key contact person for internal customers (Sales, Marketing, Production teams) and external customers
- Master’s degree in supply chain or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a production planning or supply planning related function with commercial exposure and ideally first management experience in a planning team
- APICS or SCOR knowledge is required
- Excellent knowledge of planning concepts (IBP, RCCP, MRP, MTO, MTS) and ERP systems (APO, SNP, SAP)
- Strong understanding of commercial priorities
- Very good IT and MS office knowledge (SAP, Excel)
- Effective oral and written English skills, other language an asset
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work and deliver results with interacting with different organisation levels
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume via our Huntsman Career Home Page.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of more than $8 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.Huntsman.com