Design Engineer (f/m/d)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At the Wohlen site, we produce insulators and insulating components for high-voltage systems with approx. 180 employees.
In our engineering team we are looking for you, the flexible and motivated Design Engineer (f/m/d).
What your background should look like:
- Creation and checking of construction drawings, assembly drawings and parts lists
- Checking the technical feasibility of new customer orders
- Development and construction of production resources/devices
- Planning and accompanying the performance of audits with regard to the qualification of products
- Constructive implementation of development results
- Creating new and maintaining existing SAP master data
- Support of other specialist departments (production, quality assurance, purchasing) in technical matters
- Design engineer with further training HF Maschinenbau or comparable
- Good knowledge of 3D-CAD (Solid Works, Creo) as well as office applications, SAP is an advantage
- Enjoyment of independent, responsible and team-oriented work
- Flexibility for changing tasks and requirements
- Fluent in German and advanced English language skills
- An interesting and expandable position with market-driven remuneration
- A motivated team
- The opportunity to contribute ideas and experience and to optimize processes
- Targeted training and development opportunities in a global environment
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.comand onLinkedIn,Facebook,WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
WOHLEN, AG, CH, 5610
City: WOHLENState: AGCountry/Region: CHTravel: NoneRequisition ID: 59050Alternative Locations: Function: Engineering & Technology
Job Segment:Construction, Design Engineer, Engineer, Developer, ERP, Engineering, Technology