andrion is a modern and dynamic company that serves prominent institutions in the Swiss financial market. We are part of CAPCO, which covers 4 continents and employs more than 5500 specialists in more than 32 branches.
Thanks to the continued success and growth of andrion, we are looking for enthusiastic Application Developer for our customer projects.
As Application Developer you will be an important part of our integration and development projects in which we adapt FinTech solutions to our customers' IT landscapes. You will support the team with:
- design and modelling of front-end applications as well as integration into other applications
- development, implementation and maintenance of innovative front-end applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
- additional development of front-end components based on existing applications
- creation of builds and releases as well as execution of UI tests, regression tests and software deliveries (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.)
- generating and maintaining of documentation (concepts, models, test procedures, user manual, etc.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Several years of experience in UX / UI design and development
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API, JSON, React or AngularJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 or even the development of iOS / Android apps
- Solid experience with agile frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Postman, IDE and browser extensions, etc.
- Knowledge of development of backend applications and databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc.) is a plus
- Ideally experience in application development in the financial industry; ideally in the field of securities transactions / payment transactions
You are an ambitious, independent and dynamic person who feels comfortable in an agile team environment? Self-motivation and enthusiasm for digital solutions and customer-centric work are part of your DNA? Of course, home office is currently the trend, but you are ready to work on-site for our customers in Switzerland and can express yourself confidently in English and (ideally) German?
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture