The Straumann Group unites global reach, experience and innovation with passion and a commitment for uncompromising quality, making enhanced dental healthcare available and accessible to customers and patients around the globe. The group unites global and international brands that stand for excellence, innovation and quality, including Straumann, Neodent, Anthogyr, Medentika, ClearCorrect, Dental Wings and other fully- or partly owned companies and partners.
With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, the Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, biomaterials, CADCAM prosthetics, digital equipment, software, and clear aligners for applications in replacement, restorative, orthodontic and preventive dentistry. As a total solution provider, we take a holistic approach, offering training, support and a wide range of services to dental practitioners, clinics and laboratories all over the world.
People and culture are the Straumann Group’s greatest assets; they are the keys to high performance and sustainable success. We strive for a culture that builds trust and collaboration, fosters diversity, embraces change, promotes agility, learning and innovation, creates opportunities, allows people to make mistakes and encourages them to take both responsibility and ownership. The fundamental driver of our culture is the player-learner mindset, which we seek to inspire and nurture in every employee.
Region Europe – Sales & Marketing
Our Region Europe – Sales & Marketing team is a dedicated unit that fully leverages all our bands and services to become the leading partner of choice for our customers. The team supports our country organizations in their go-to-market approach, customer segmentation and customer development as well as sales excellence.
Together with our colleagues on global and country level, we are committed to develop and implement sales activities, marketing campaigns, product launches and Training & Education formats that grow our current customer bases and enables us to win competitive users.
We are building and serving our customers across all product and solution segments (implants, bone regen, digital) through winning business concepts and a sales approach focused on customer needs and wants. By addressing the entire value creation model of our customers, we help them to grow their patient base and increase profitability by incorporating new treatment concepts, reducing the number of visits for patients and driving innovation.
The Director Sales Excellence & Customer Success drives the transformation in sales excellence, new customer acquisition, customer development and solution selling together with the country and sales leadership in Europe. She / he provides the right frameworks, tools and value-adding service to develop existing customer potential and gain new and big customers from competition. The position holder trains and coaches the sales leadership on these frameworks and tools and implements account and customer development plan. He co-hosts customer development workshops and provides insights and expertise in this area.
He coaches country-based sales leadership and sales management on the overall transformation process and the corresponding tools, reports and instruments.
He develops and implements activity-based actions plans together with the country sales team and follows-up accordingly. He / she is a great and energizing team player who can lead and guide our sales teams through times of transformation, drive motivation and enthusiasm, unifies approaches for a common goal and anchors a dedication to performance in all sales teams.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Director Sales Excellence & Customer Success:
- Co-develops the tools and services to drive customer growth and provide insights and “curiosity” for conversion customers to join StraumannGroup
- Trains local teams on sales reports, business reviews with customers and internal ones, and customer growth tools
- Spearheads the implementation via joint customer visits, and workshops
- Sets-up and leads sales excellence and sales performance reviews with country sales management and sales leadership and provides support and concepts to leverage further growth opportunities
- Conceptualized and trainings strategic and tactical sales campaigns together with product management including target setting, practice sharing and follow-up / sales tracking
- Is a trainer and facilitator for the sales management and sales teams and provides training and development on-site in the country organizations as well as via virtual trainings
- Supports country organizations’ go-to-market models, resources allocation and sales targets
- Be actively involved in the selling and management of key accounts, key conversion accounts and DSO
- Attends regional and country lead team and sales meetings and organizes own meetings and off-sites
- Acts as a project manager and leader for sales transformation projects and projects of high strategic importance to the region
- Represents Region Europe and its respective country organizations with global counterparts and advocates needs and wants
- Engages as a “player-learner” in developing a winning team that has a high business impact
Experience & expertise
· Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
· Strong experience within sales, key account management, business development and customer growth activities
· 5-year more experience within sales, marketing, business development / or a commercial role with proven commercial success from preferably medical devices field
· Track record in achieving challenging results
· Comfortable with up to 40% travelling
Personal attributes & cultural fit
· Energetic, straightforward and performance-driven professionality with entrepreneurial spirit and strong sales, marketing and commercial execution abilities
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a matrix environment
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Strong sales and sales management skills and high business acumen
· Ability to inspire and energize sales teams to apply new approaches and “go the extra mile”
· Ability to celebrate successes and inspire a motivational team environment
· High degree of ease with figures and financial information
· Effective relationship builder
· Excellent time management, decision-making and project management abilities
· High integrity and ethics, with personal values and dedication to StraumannGroup’s culture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.