Domain Owner for Wealth and Relationship Management, 80-100%
- Allmendstrasse 140, 8041 Zürich, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Domain Owner evolves the Avaloq Banking Software in their domain. Together with the CPO, they take care of the domain strategy and serving market demand. They consult the Product Owners in their domain (for Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, Customer Relationship Management and Customer Data Management). They enable the Product Owners to derive related products to ensure continuous market success, develop product definitions as well as documentation to enable a successful go-to-market. Key measures are Domain KPI’s like quality of the deliveries, transparency of scope and timeline, SLA with our customers, customer satisfaction and innovation power.
The Domain Owner takes care of serving customers’ demands globally. They are accountable for the innovation budget as well as the normative maintenance & operations budget, including FR/CR & GAPs. They consult on the roadmap of leading-edge banking products, reaching new markets and customer and they ensure operational excellence, satisfy customers with existing products.
- Take care of the domain strategy in agreement with CPO or CSDO
- Accountable for the R&D budget and for the normative maintenance & operations budget
- Steer the domain deliveries (qualitative deliveries, transparency of scope and timeline)
- Support the Theme Owners to ensure the fulfillment of the SLA with our customer, drive the customer satisfaction
- Together with the CPO define the innovation strategies, define product roadmaps and vision maps of leading edge banking products to reach new markets and customer
- Satisfy existing customers with existing products and always care about operational excellence
- Challenge and harmonise functional and non-functional requirements and ensure cross domain alignment
- Support, advise and liaise with all product owners to achieve best in class presentations of the products in sales workshops
What you need
- Master of Business and Economics, or equivalent education
- Broad knowledge in Banking industry, especially portfolio management and customer data management
- Ability to justify business cases and market analyses
- Open and clear communication (English is a must, German is an advantage)
- Product management skills are an advantage
- Basic software industry knowledge
- Ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Willingness to continuously improve processes
- Focus on maximization of the customer value under given constraints
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Videos To Watch