Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an eCommerce Manager Europe/CEEMEA where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and managing local 3rd Party eCommerce accounts. You will report directly to the Director 3rd Party Online. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties will be the following:
- Manage EU markets, driving performance and profitability in line with defined goals
- Influencing the outcome and decision of commercial agreements through applying financial data
- Implementing the promotional framework with the 3rd Party Online accounts and its flawless execution
- Cooperating closely with other local eCommerce teams and Market Cluster Management to exploit the potential of eCommerce with the customers and to ensure seamless integration of all channels (online and offline)
- Executing the centrally developed eCommerce framework & business plan by ensuring a profitable and sustainable distribution for each eCommerce account
- Supporting and ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
- Establishing requirements of contents for all digital channels based on needs identified by local and central teams as well as the lead partners
- Optimizing product search and navigation, promotional content slots, product content, merchandising and cross-sell opportunities
- Analyzing trading performance and recommending activities to support the account in driving traffic and eCommerce site conversion to maximize sales
- Monitoring online and mobile shopping trends and maintaining knowledge of competition and opportunities
- Increasing consistent global brand awareness and perception according to the central strategy and actual positioning per market
- Gathering data from accounts and eCategory management data tool, tracking and producing KPIs and deep dive reports to maximize business opportunities
- Providing the eCommerce Center of Excellence with customer feedback regarding implementation experiences and the corresponding needs or ideas for improvements
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 5-8 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably within an international setting of a premium retail or wholesale company
- Hands-on experience in online business/eCommerce
- Previous experience with 3rd Party Online and marketplaces
- Proven track record in growing and managing digital business
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of a matrix organization
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.