At SpotMe, we build an engagement platform for online events. With over 2 million users and 300+ customers like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer, G2 says we are one of the leaders in the space.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our relaunch in April.
If working with our team in building the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, let’s connect.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will own a book of enterprise accounts. We define enterprise accounts as customers that acquired our SpotMe Anywhere enterprise platform. Our flagship enterprise customers are global pharmaceuticals, professional services and manufacturing companies, as well as channel partners.
Your goals are (1) to ensure customers are successful using our SpotMe platform, (2) to build trust and new relationships with influencers, buyers and decision-makers within your accounts and (3) drive adoption with new business units, expand current deployments and retain/upgrade existing annual contracts.
You will report to the EMEA Senior Account Manager. You will take directions on customer adoption, retention and satisfaction from the VP Customer Success.
- Retain and grow an existing book of 10-20 enterprise accounts
- Drive renewals of existing SpotMe Anywhere plans
- Build trust with existing champions, nurture influencers, buyers and decision-makers, and prospect to build relationships with new buyers/users within the account
- Respond to inbound requests from new users and affiliates within existing accounts, present the product, run demos, quote for additional services and track new opportunities to closure
- Responsible for onboarding new accounts and user groups, delivering trainings and coordinating additional trainings with the customer support team
- Brief services team for project delivery when required
- Track, report and optimize client success metrics such as number of campaigns, number of users, engagement score and platform satisfaction score
- Partner with solution architect to build integrations with systems of record (CRM, marketing automation platforms, identity providers) and other enterprise IT systems
- Support compliance requests by working with our legal and information security teams
- At least 5 years demonstrated success in a customer success, consulting, or account management role where you worked with large, complex enterprise-level accounts (ACV > $100,000 for clients with >1,000 employees)
- Experience with large-scale implementation of a SaaS solutions is a plus
- Fluent in English;
- Located within 4-hour travel distance to our Lausanne HQ or in Europe
- High ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions;
- Held a sales quota in the past; proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota;
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree.