- Job Title Epidemiology Project Coordinator (for Epidemiology Activities and Studies)
- Vacancy Reference Number23791
- Work Site Switzerland / | CHE - All Regions / Basel
- Contract TypePermanent [Full-Time]
- Minimum number of years of experience required2 years of experience and more
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Development of project plan, milestone planning and tracking of deliverables against the plan
- Tracks project progress against planned timelines
- Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status
- Responsible for contracts with external service providers/vendors/academic units
- For projects outsourced to an external service provider, the operations manager will oversee and monitor the ESP's performance on all contracted services
- Ensure accurate activity or study budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned studies for out of pocket expense and FTE costs.
- Tracking budgeting and invoicing, working with purchase order preparer confidentiality agreements, communications and meeting with KOLs
- Maintains study or activity compliance with relevant regulations, guidelines and internal SOPs
- Takes operational responsibilities for the epidemiology activity/study, whilst the scientific leadership is provided by the TA epidemiologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Professional experience as Project Manager / Project Coordinator
- 3-4 years of experience in a clinical development role
- English fluent spoken and written is mandatory, German is advantageous
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.