YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, who has pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our insanely Customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express, a division of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, is expert for worldwide shipping and delivery of express parcels and documents. Discover the unique international spirit of DHL in an ambiance where commitment is appreciated and rewarded.
For our IT department of "DHL Express" in Pratteln we are looking for a
ESS Project Managr, 100%
starting as soon as possible or upon agreement.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
As a representative of DHL Express, your goal is to promote the use of e-commerce solutions among our customers by analyzing our customers' IT processes and capabilities, then setting up and managing the appropriate solutions. You work in close collaboration with our customers' IT departments as well as our sales, operations and our own IT department. The primary tasks of this role include sales support during pursuits, solution recommendations, project management, analysis, testing and support. Your work place is located at our IT Department headquarters within the Pratteln Service Center. In this function you report to the Head of Customer Integration & e-Com Management.
- You have a few years of experience in IT project management and the analysis of business processes in a customer-oriented environment.
- You have interest in installing software on customer systems, as well as with EDI, web services and APIs and are able to work on several time sensitive projects in parallel.
- You think in a focused, analytical and business sense, without losing sight of the needs of our customers and other parties.
- You are self-driven, resilient, and flexible, and you can work independently.
- Your communication skills allow you to build sustainable relationships with customers and business partners.
- You have good German, English and ideally French skills.
- A highly motivated and engaged IT team, which gives its best everyday
- A manager with and open and collegial management style who builds upon your strengths
- A work environment, where you can develop yourself and great performance is recognized
- People, who are enjoying their work and appreciating each other
Are you interested? Please apply online.
We look forward to receiving your application!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time