Executive Assistant / Business Support ILS-ZUR00205
Schroders with headquarters in London employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 35 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We are also specialized in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
In the Insurance Linked Securities (ILS) team within Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG “SIMSAG”, we have created a new pivotal role that adds value by ensuring the ILS Executives, and their team, can focus on strategic priorities and on driving the business. The position will also actively contribute to the professional and smooth running of the ILS unit by acting as the power user and liaison into the wider Schroders organization. We are looking for a professional, trustworthy and assertive person as our
Executive Assistant / ILS Business Support (100%)
- Provide proactive support to the Executive team including travel and complex schedule management, meeting support incl. agenda and presentations; liaise with business partners; provide general support to maximise efficiency
- Own the annual calendar and overview of key live and virtual ILS events, such as e.g. congresses, conferences, and investor meetings; coordinate multiple attendees and activities
- Support Product Management & Development with proofreading, editing, formatting of communication material such as e.g. presentations, newsletters or white papers, coordinate with contributors and reviewers. Administer media subscriptions
- Ensure smooth and professional running of the ILS unit, including e.g. onboarding, visitor management, and maintaining ILS team calendars
- Serve as the ILS Business Support liaison into the wider Schroders organization to facilitate the communication flow and rollout of new guidelines or tools
- Commercial degree or similar education, ideally combined with further education (BA or Assistant Diploma)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a similar function and international environment, preferably in the fields of Asset Management a/o Reinsurance
- Flexibility to take on / ability to manage a variety of tasks effectively, and work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong team player and ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally
- Proficient in English and German, previous proofreading and editing experience desirable
- A sound level of IT literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, MS Teams) is required
- Positive attitude with the willingness to provide the highest level of customer service (internal and external)
To be successful in this role, you are a self-starter who takes a solutions-oriented approach, likes taking initiative and uses sound judgement. At the same time, you are a service provider at heart and a strong team player who enjoys connecting the dots and continuously improve the way we work and represent the company.
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team and flexible working hours, then apply online with your complete application. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station at Central.
Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Europe & Middle East-CH-Zurich
Europe & Middle East-Switzerland