Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team in Switzerland as Expert Sales x-rays to drive sales activities with your expertise for a dedicated region. We are recruiting two positions, each with a pensum of 80 to 100%. One region is Berne/ western Switzerland. The other region comprises the German part of Switzerland.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the sales of X-ray technology in the region assigned to you.
- Your position covers the complete sales process from clinical demonstration to contract conclusion.
- You will prepare offers and process tenders including the final negotiation.
- You will establish new reference points and support them together with the business management.
- As Expert Sales, you are so to say, "on the road". You visit your customers regularly, either by car or by public transport, depending on the situation. In addition, you may also participate to regional, national and international congresses.
- A distinct feedback culture is important to us. Your feedback counts, not only internally, but especially when customer requirements and changes in the market become apparent. You will coordinate with the relevant specialist departments in order to contribute to improvements and adaptations.
- The position is homebased, which means your workplace is your home. From there you go directly to your customers.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/fr-ch/medical-imaging.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Sales is your passion. Ideally you have several years of experience in the sales of medical devices.
- You have an education in the life sciences, medicine, medical technology or in the commercial sector.
- You have professional links to the medical technology area; radiological experience is a plus.
- Several years of experience in direct customer communication and a pronounced customer orientation are decisive for your success in the position.
- Confident handling of MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint and Excel) and presentation techniques are a matter of course for you.
- With you we gain an open and proactive personality who sees change as an opportunity.
- You either have business fluent language skills in German and English or French and English.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong customer orientation, which leads to long-term positive customer relationships.
- With you, we gain an open and proactive personality who sees change as an opportunity.
- You are looking for a position with a workload of at least 80%.
- You live centrally for the respective sales region with good transport connections.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. In Switzerland, we are an organization with 270 employees at two locations, Zurich and Renens. We work in a customer-centric way. A good proportion of our employees works directly with our customers, in sales or service functions. As a team, we work in a familiar, collegial working environment. At the same time, integrated into the global Siemens Healthineers organization, employees enjoy the advantages of a global corporation with global development opportunities and supported by specialist functions and processes in order to achieve best solutions for our local operations.
We support the development of your career with various methods , in an expert or managerial role, with talent programs, development and succession planning, more than 350 internal trainings and a rewards & recognition approach.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +41(0) 79 547 94 34, if you wish to discuss any initial questions. The contact person handling this job ad is Daniela Antoni.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either