Abbott Established Pharmaceutical Division (EPD) is looking for a
Finance Transformation Manager
As a member of the EPD Finance Transformation team you will contribute to provide financial support to several business initiatives across EPD. You will generate insights to our projects and processes highlighting risks and opportunities, strengthening EPD’s governance and therewith contributing to EPD’s success.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Critically review the Business Areas’ Cost to Serve latest best estimate, attend in monthly review meetings with regional program leads and assess risks and opportunities
- Data and Analytics governance: represent Finance in the definition of global standards, process governance and improvements and interact with regions and affiliates to ensure adherence to global standards
- Prepare the financial analysis of new EPD optimization initiatives including data gathering and validation, interact with relevant EPD Finance HQ, regions and affiliates and business functions such as Procurement, SMO and others
- Map and improve processes, systems, tools and techniques to drive efficiencies and standardization
- Work on best practices sharing initiatives to improve tools and processes across all EPD Finance
- Support on ad hoc analyses for EPD senior management.
The Finance Transformation Manager is accountable for the quality of the financial analysis and timeliness of project implementation and deliverables. He/She is in contact with EPD Finance people in HQ, Business Areas and affiliates as well as other functions in the Division and guarantees good and accurate communication with all stakeholders.
Minimum Education & Experience/Training Required:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business administration or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- 7 years of experience in a finance position, preferably within an international pharmaceutical company
- Excellent analytical skills and good numerical reasoning
- Very good excel knowledge
- English mandatory, additional languages appreciated
- Good executive presence and communication skills
- Planning & Reporting, P&L and Balance Sheet consolidation
- Information systems, ERPs, data warehouses, advanced Excel
- Understanding of Pharma business incl. Manufacturing, Sales Force, Marketing
- Strong work ethics
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Work efficiently and independently with a large variety of stakeholders
- Excellent team player
- Detail oriented
- Strong Communication skills
- Passion to innovate and lead continuous improvement initiatives
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes?
Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application online in pdf format.
Financial Planning and Analysis
EPD Established Pharma
Switzerland > Allschwil : H-127