Finance Manager (Plant Controlling and Accounting)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Finance Teams are responsible for economic research, analysis of profit-and-loss income statements and preparation of reports on findings to make recommendations to management. They generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance and other areas of business. The Finance Teams also create financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions.
What your background should look like:
Main responsibilities include, but not be limited to
Operations Controlling (Plant Controlling)
- Execute on Cost Roll and being in charge of Cost Accounting, including Ops finance activity (Planning / closing analysis and reporting / Ad hoc analysis for Operations) for the 2 plants in Basel and Bevaix
- Manage the Plant Controller at the site in Bevaix
- Follow Selling, R&D and General administrative cost center spending’s. Provide monthly comments on the results vs Forecast.
- Manage Forecasting and budget process
- Coordinate Physical Count of inventory
- Responsibility for Financial Accounting in accordance with US GAAP and Swiss GAAP
- Manage team of 2 finance professionals at Basel site
- Be responsible for closing procedures at Basel site (yearend and monthend)
- Perform monthly reconciliation and sign off of general ledger accounts
- In charge of Fixed Asset Accounting and tracking of Capital expenditure
- Manage the annual Statutory close and Tax compliance process
- Maintain site specific local contracts
- Business partner to HR, Legal and other departments
- Responsible for implementing effective internal controls in accordance with TE policies
- Project support for local projects related to Finance
- Degree (BSc, MSc) in finance, accounting or business.
- Min. 3 years’ experience with accounting and reporting in international companies
- IT Skills: SAP, advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent in English and German (working language), French is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and methodical
- Able to work autonomous and with a good drive to achieve
- Enable to make sound judgements and decisions, both as an individual and as part of a team
Motivating OthersManaging and Measuring WorkBuilding Effective TeamsValues: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, InnovationSET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.comand on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
PRATTELN, BL, CH, 8200
City: PRATTELN State: BL Country/Region: CH Travel: 10% to 25% Requisition ID: 70024 Alternative Locations: Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Segment: Accounting, Financial, Plant, Developer, ERP, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology