Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Finance Trainee will have the opportunity to support a variety of roles across the finance division and functions over a 24 month rotation starting in September 2022. The position will give insight into financial planning, reporting, controlling and evaluation of investment decisions. This will be a bespoke rotation enabling a dedicated mentorship program to allow a valuable learning experience and a personal development plan.
The Finance Trainee rotation will be designed based on individual experience and development requirements. The responsibilities during the 24 month rotation may include:
- Support analysis and delivery of financial reports and financial information for errors and trends
- Contribute to presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including opportunity and risk
- Involvement in a number of projects, for example, cost center controlling, M&A, divestment, FP&A and continuous improvement
- Develop understanding of cost drivers and provide insight to non-finance members
- Assist with internal and year end audits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar subject
- Excellent communication skills in English (German would also be advantageous)
- Demonstrates Lonza key values of agility, collaboration and driving results
- Understands how to manage individual and Lonza’s objective and takes accountability to drive personal development
Lonza is working with Atrain to recruit the Finance Trainee position, to apply please send you CV, motivation letter, transcriptions and recommendation letter to email@example.com
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Apply Switzerland, Basel